This was perfect…and very filling 🙂
A delicious super-quick lunch…
- 3 teaspoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 2 cups (75g) baby spinach leaves or rocket
- ½ small fennel, finely sliced, optional
- ½ of a 400g cannelini beans, drained and rinsed (120g approx of beans)
- 1 x 95g can tuna, drained
- 4 black olives
- ¼ cup semi-dried tomatoes, or ½ cup cherry tomatoes
- ½ small cucumber
- ¼ avocado
- Start by making the dressing: Into a small jar, pour the olive oil and balsamic vinegar. Screw lid on tightly and shake well, then set aside.
- Place spinach or rocket in the bottom of a large bowl.
- Top with fennel (if using), drained beans, tuna, olives, tomatoes, cucumber and avocado.
- Pour dressing over salad and toss well to combine.
- Garnish with fennel fronds if you like