• Trying to cut down your meat intake?
• Want to eat more plant-based foods?
• Vegetarian or vegan, but not sure if you are getting the right balance of nutrients?
Then this book is for YOU!
It has all the resources you need, along with more than 100 delicious recipes that:
are quick and easy – even if you are not a ‘well-seasoned’ cook!
include ingredients that are easily available from the supermarket
are absolutely deeeelicious….I promise 🙂
I have combined my two popular veggie-licious e-books to produce this hard copy book
And added in a few extra recipes!
Take a look inside….
How to cook with lentils, beans, chickpeas, tofu and eat more plant-based foods
Is just $45 (includes G.S.T)
And Available NOW!
This book is based on my very popular Veggie-licious Cooking Classes, in which I teach people how to cook with legumes, tofu, grains and eat more plant-based foods.
I wrote it for those of you who can’t make it to my classes!
Research overwhelmingly shows that a predominantly plant based intake is vital for good health, yet many people struggle to eat the beneficial amount of plant based foods such as vegetables, salads and legumes they need every day – often because they don’t know how!
This book will show you just how easy and delicious eating more plant-based foods can be.
Included in this 280-page cookbook:
- The benefits of a plant-based intake
- How to achieve all of your nutritional requirements when eating a plant-based diet
- Where to find protein in plant-based food
- A cooking time guide for different legumes
- How to sprout legumes
- Tips on eating seasonally in Spring/ Summer and Autumn/Winter
- Tips on how to make fabulous salads using legumes and grains
- A detailed glossary
- A list of pantry items that you will need to cook the recipes
- Two four-week dinner planners, including tips on how to organise your week’s intake to save time
PLUS… More than 100 delicious, easy to prepare recipes – dips, burgers, soups, wraps, curries, salads, mains and more – that you will make and enjoy time and time again.
Imagine yourself enjoying:
- Muhumarra dip with seedy crackers
- Eggplant and adzuki bean burgers
- Quinoa lentil and broccoli salad
- Barley corn and miso salad
- Creamy potato salad with butter beans and mint
- Raw tomato sauce with zoodles
- Red lentil and pumpkin soup
- Baked eggplant with chickpeas and green chilli
- Cauliflower and cashew korma curry
- Carrots roasted with garlic and dukkah
- Black bean brownies
- Apple cake made with chickpeas
These are just a few of the delicious recipes included in this must-have book.
This book combines sensible nutrition advice with interesting recipes and aims to make healthy eating and food prep easy and effortless.
Buy it and you will find it a breeze to cook and eat more plant based foods.